San Diego County Proclamation Honoring SANDCASP - November 2015
SANDCASP is proud to announce that they will be nominating this year’s San Diego Outstanding School Psychologist as the regional nominee for the CASP Outstanding School Psychology Award!
All nomination letters will be reviewed by the SANDCASP Executive Board. The most deserving of nominees will be carefully selected and honored at the SANDCASP End-of-the-Year Event on June 8, 2017, at the Loma Club (Liberty Station).
2015-2016 School Year
Kristin Makena - Nadine Lambert Outstanding School Psychologists - Region VII
Recognition by peers is the highest form of praise. Each year members of SANDCASP award two amazing colleagues for prestigious awards:
SANDCASP’s Outstanding School Psychologist Award:
This award is granted for dedicated and compassionate service to all students, parents, teachers, and the community. Please nominate a colleague who demonstrates contributions in the area of assessment, consultation/collaboration, diversity, and leadership in the schools.
The Ross Zatlin Mentorship Award:
Ross Zatlin was a Sweetwater Union High District school psychologist who fought valiantly against cancer and is remembered for his life of service to his family, community, and fellow school psychologists. He was active in SANDCASP, was an affiliate representative for CASP, and was known for his mentorship of school psychologists throughout San Diego County and across the state of California. Please nominate a colleague who exhibits a love for mentoring colleagues in school psychology.
Nominate your fellow School Psychologist!!!
San Diego County Association of School Psychologists
PLEASE nominate your amazing colleague!!
1. Provide your name, phone number, email address, and the award you would like to nominate your school psychologist for.
2. Provide your nominee's name, school district, phone number, and email address.
3. Submit a letter of support/recommendation describing why your nominee is deserving of the award which best suits them.
4. Send all submissions to Misty Bonta by Monday, May 15, 2017.
1. Anyone can nominate a school psychologist!
2. Note: your nominee must be (or become) a member of SANDCASP by the submission deadline date. Please feel free to email Adrienne Barker to verify your school psychologist's membership.